MISSION AND VISION
Weber Pathways is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to plan, promote, construct and protect non-motorized trails and related open space in Weber County, UT.
We are committed to the idea that a non-motorized network of public pathways can significantly contribute to our community’s economic vitality and quality of life.
The proven benefits of trails include:
- Encouraging outdoor recreation, fitness and good health
- Enabling residents, especially children, to travel safely to their destinations on foot, bicycle, horseback, skis or even wheelchair
- Fostering sustainable economic activity by providing amenities that attract business development and tourism
- Protecting access to trail-heads, mountains, rivers, open spaces and public lands
- Revitalizing people as they engage with their landscape
- Creating community pride as neighbors interact and come to appreciate their environment.
We, therefore, envision a comprehensive network of green-ways joining urban and rural pathways that respect private landowners while linking communities throughout Weber County.